Schedule: RBH, M-F
- Ensuring machines and equipment are running properly, following proper procedures and guidelines
- Preparing orders ahead of time to continue fast-paced production
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Documentation of production levels
- Ability to work within a team and rely on others, while being reliable yourself
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience with wide web flexo is preferred. There are 3 presses doing 8-10 color. The presses are Uteco, F&K, as well as XD.
- Basic math and communication skills
- Occasionally lifting up to 60 lbs
- While previous Press Operating experience is preferred, it is not required
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.