As a leader in home health care and a ten-time Top Workplace winner, PHS is committed to helping kids with medical complexities achieve their best lives at home and in their communities.
We have a unique opportunity for a full-time Care Integrator in our Roseville, MN office. The ideal candidate will have a social work degree, with additional consideration given to those candidates with experience in EHR, Homecare, Home Health, Infusion Complex Rehab and Pediatric Advocacy Groups.
The Care Integrator will initiate comprehensive care coordination to promote positive outcomes, appropriate utilization of healthcare resources and communicate between providers and community stakeholders. Previous experience with CPR+ and/or BrighTree is a plus!
What you do:
- Work in a fantastic culture that values teamwork, respect and community.
- Collaborate with patients’ families, medical teams, ancillary providers, and community resources to facilitate open communication between all to promote optimal outcomes.
- Act as a steward of health care dollars for the child/family benefit plans and PHS.
- Work with staff to plan and coordinate the care of assigned patients; may attend care conferences/meeting as appropriate to ensure patient needs are met in accordance with physician orders, Pediatric Home Service policies and procedures and professional standards of medical care.
- Act as a resource to patients and clinical staff to facilitate varying clinical, community and psychosocial needs.
- Works closely with the referral sources of assigned patients to ensure satisfaction, coordination and compliance with patient care.
- Communicate with patients or caregivers regarding additional resources available, such as transportation -etc. and coordinates the service with the patient caregivers.
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Short & long-term disability & life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Professional development
- Education reimbursement
Please include cover letter & resume along with salary requirements in your application. We look forward to learning more about you & the skills you can bring to Pediatric Home Service!
Due to COVID-19 and recommendations from the CDC, interviews for this position will be conducted via phone or video until it is no longer necessary. Please let us know if you need assistance with this technology.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.