- Operating a variety of Material Handling equipment in a safe manner
- Perform inventory counts, adjustments and controls for material being allocated as required.
- Inspects the thickness, dimension, alloy and general quality of material.
- Safely handle and transport material into and out of racking system and into and out of all departments and staging areas.
- Ensures all aisles and machine entrances are clear.
- Updates business system with standard location changes and comments.
- Verifies tags and labels for proper identifications. Relays information to Inventory Control Department to check validity of inventory.
- Work safely at all times and comply with safety regulations regarding the use of protective equipment and devices.
- Use veneers, calipers, rulers and scales and other such measuring devices to verify specifications and tolerances.
- Performs other miscellaneous job duties and related functions as directed by team-leader.
- 2-5+ years of Material Handling and warehouse experience
- Experience in operating a forklift
- High school or equivalent
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.