Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
- Loads/Unloads common carrier and company vehicles.
- Assembles customer orders to be shipped via UPS/LTL
- Processes paperwork regarding shipments including: verifying that the merchandise to be shipped is correct, applying the correct postage tape, filling out proper BOL information for LTL shipments, following customer shipping instructions and insuring the shipment when necessary.
- Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions. Counts and writes total quantity of merchandise being shipped on the invoice.
- Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use of Scanner for Warehouse Management System, picking orders and general put away of material after receipt.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- General knowledge of electrical products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
- 6 months minimum previous electric pallet jack and forklift experience required.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.