- Demonstrate the ability to perform mechanical set-ups and changeovers for all welding operations.
- Responsible for the study of prints, drawings and specifications to complete finished welds and lay out of tasks using specialized computer welding equipment.
- Proficiently use all approved hand gauges to inspect component quality at the work center.
- Demonstrated Ability to process and inspect work in accordance to prints.
- Ability to perform a sequence of operations, consistently maintaining the performance level set for quality and quantity.
- Collaborate with Engineering to develop advanced welding processes.
Pay Rate: $18-24/hr
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.