Non-Certified Nursing Assistant
- Performs initial and ongoing data collection on all patients/residents under the direction of the Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Implements plan of care developed by the RN based on patient/resident physical, psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs.
- Provides direct patient/resident care and reports condition and changes to RN or LPN.
- Demonstrates time management and prioritization of tasks.
- Document results of patient/resident care within established policies, procedures and scope of practice.
- Promotes the BHS Mission and Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice by bringing the Mission and Core Values into the day-to-day activities of the company.