Maintenance Technician I
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Performs general custodial tasks including, but not limited to, removing trash, washing windows /walls, moving furniture and supplies and fill-in housekeeping duties if needed.
- Performs floor care such as cleaning, buffing, stripping, waxing, and carpet cleaning throughout the facility.
- Assists with building maintenance and construction work as needed on all surfaces, interior or exterior of facility.
- Assists with grounds maintenance, including but not limited to lawn care, snow removal.
- Assists with general repairs to facility and residents’ equipment.
- Operates numerous hand and power tools, and may be required to use various machines, such as floor care, grounds-keeping, and maintenance equipment safely.