Director of Nursing
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Provide administrative and clinical leadership for nursing staff to promote the delivery of quality care.
- Maintain knowledge base of current standards of nursing practice. Develop and revise nursing policies and procedures.
- Implements care as planned. Provide or delegates provision of health related services.
- Support and facilitate whole person, resident/client directed care and services.
- Work to align training and services to Benedictine Standards and protocols.
- Develop, revise, monitor and implement the department budget to promote appropriate utilization of resources.
- Oversee and adjust the staffing hours based on acuity, census, and established staffing patterns.
- Negotiate with third party payers for appropriate service plans.
- Direct the hiring evaluation, counseling, and termination of nursing department employees, including coaching staff that are participating in a succession development plan and adhering to affirmative action requirements.
- Ensure that a clinical staff development program is in place to meet regulatory clinical and staff needs.