Garlock-French Corporation. seeks a Project Scheduler!
Garlock-French has been serving the Twin Cities since 1932. We are leaders in roofing and storm damage restoration in the Twin Cities and provide high quality workmanship in a variety of services including: roofing, masonry, chimneys, custom metal work, gutters, and storm restoration (roofing, siding, window, gutters and other trades as needed). Our Project Scheduler plays a key role in our Production team and in communication with our customers. This position requires excellent communication and customer service skills, strong organizational capabilities and the ability to quickly adapt to changes. EXPERIENCE IN THE ROOFING OR SIMILAR CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY IS HIGHLY PREFERRED. The ability to learn and efficiently use scheduling software is vital.
Project Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Make scheduling, confirmation and follow up phone calls
- Keep customers up to date with any changes
- Coordinate with supervisors, salesmen, employee crews and customers
- Use project management software and customer databases to plan and monitor schedules
- Order Materials for projects and manage inventory levels
- Other responsibilities as necessary
- Report to Production Manager
Basic MS Office knowledge is required (Word, Excel, Outlook). Candidate must have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and commitments. If you have this expertise, are a quick learner and are willing to help Garlock-French projects run smoothly, please apply. We require candidates to have a high school diploma (college degree is preferred), show solid computer skills and demonstrate verbal and written proficiency. 2 Years of experience in the Residential Construction Industry (roofing highly preferred) is required. Please send your resume to us.