Garlock-French Corporation seeks an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist!
Garlock-French has been serving the Twin Cities since 1932. We are leaders in roofing and storm damage restoration in the Twin Cities and provide high quality workmanship in a variety of services including: roofing, masonry, chimneys, custom metal work, gutters, and storm restoration (roofing, siding, window, gutters and other trades as needed).
- Answering incoming calls and forwarding to appropriate person/department
- Taking incoming leads, entering into CRM, and forwarding to Sales Manager for assignment
- Project processing and forwarding to Operatons Department for scheduling
- Creating Job Records as necessary for Operations Department
- Apply for Building Permits where necessary
- Various Construction-related Recordkeeping
- Other Duties as assigned
Qualified candidates shall have knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Good communication, customer service, organization, and computer skills are necessary. Garlock-French offers a competitive compensation package including: salary, vacation, sick time, health insurance, term life insurance, and a 401k with a generous employer match.