Garlock-French Corporation seeks a Field Supervisor!
Garlock-French has been serving the Twin Cities since 1932. We are leaders in roofing and storm damage restoration in the Twin Cities and provide high quality workmanship in a variety of services including: roofing, masonry, chimneys, custom metal work, gutters, and storm restoration (roofing, siding, window, gutters and other trades as needed).
Job Description: The Supervisor is responsible for managing and overseeing a variety of projects involving roofing, siding, windows, gutters, etc. Responsible to make sure projects are completed in a timely manner, with high quality and standards, within budget and maintain a high level of customer service. All work to be completed in accordance with company standards, state codes and manufacturer specifications. Must be able to fill out all related paperwork for each project. This individual should be self-motivated and have good time management. You will be working independently on your projects. Must also work well with-in a team environment. Good listening and communication skills are a plus. Be able to independently set and achieve daily goals.
- Manage and produce assigned projects
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and GFC office – via phone calls and emails
- Create a great customer experience
- Verify materials needed for each project- check orders before and after delivery
- Inspect jobs
- Fill out paperwork for each project
- Report back to team any issues or problems you may see or anything that may increase efficiency or a better outcome.
- Maximize Efficiency and profits
- Pick up and return materials upon completion of job
- Other duties assigned as necessary
- Enforce safety policies
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Give daily updates to customer, sales and GFR office
- Valid Drivers license and acceptable driving record
- Must pass drug test
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work independent, be self motivated and be flexible
- Experience with roofing, siding, windows, gutters, etc.
Report To: Operations Manager