LSC Facility Custodian (2nd shift) Little Six Casino
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Cleans and maintains Little Six Casino facilities, including gaming areas, ensuring service standards are met. Uses various chemicals and supplies to accomplish detailed areas of special interest. Interacts with guests and team members to provide exceptional service.
- Maintains cleanliness of entire casino, including restrooms, kitchen areas, dining areas, public and team member areas, according to service standards. Performs various cleaning tasks that include sweeping, vacuuming, mopping floors, cleaning glass, ashtrays, slot machines and equipment. Follows all departmental safety policies and procedures while using chemicals and equipment, reporting safety concerns/equipment problems to supervisor.
- Responds to guest requests/inquiries regarding the casino environment. Handles lost guest items, including money, coupons, tokens, adhering to all Corporate, gaming, and departmental policies and procedures. Collects and disposes of refuse and trash, including removal of hazardous bloodborne pathogen materials.
- May use various specialized equipment, including carpet vacuums, carpet shampooers, carpet extractors, floor scrubbers, burnishers.
- Receives and distributes laundered/cleaned team member items.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- No minimum education requirements.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Exposure to smoke.