Adjunct Faculty Vacancies - Academic Year 2021-22
3 days left
- Employment Status
Adjunct faculty needed to teach face to face and/or online courses in the following areas for Fall Semester, 2021:
- English writing
- technical writing
- physics including lab
- chemistry including lab
- biology including lab
Required: master’s degree in the specific discipline/field or a master’s degree with 18 graduate credits in specific field.
Applicants should address in their cover letter:
- interest/ability to teach face to face in Alexandria, MN or online only, or both.
- for online teaching, list any online teaching pedagogy certificates or training, years of experience, and/or evidence of effective teaching (reviews, awards, other).
- for online teaching, provide a description explaining how you structure your class to substantively interact - specifically:
- Faculty interaction with the entire class focusing on content
- Faculty to student with substantive feedback
- Students to faculty interaction
- Student to student interaction
- Student to content interaction
If applying for online and selected for an interview, applicants will be expected to show one of their online classes.
Alexandria Technical and Community College is constantly seeking to become a more diverse community and to enhance its capacity to value and capitalize on the cultural richness that diversity brings. The College strongly encourages applications from persons with diverse backgrounds, including applicants with military experience/veterans.
Employment subject to student demand. Log on to www.alextech.edu/about-atcc/human-resources (click on Temporary Jobs – “How to Apply”). You must apply online and include a letter of application, electronic resume and copy of transcript(s) to the online application. Positions open until filled.
CONTACT: Shari Maloney; (320) 762-4466; Fax: 320-762-4450; Email: email@example.com