5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
DRCC is a non-profit agency supporting individuals with disabilities, by creating opportunities to live rich and meaningful lives with family, friends, work and community, throughout Northeastern MN.
DRCC recruits, develops, and retains a high quality workforce who will support the individuals we serve. Come join our team – be part of a supportive work team creating homes that are comfortable places for individuals to live and work – homes that are accessible, clean, and well-maintained.
DRCC has an open, honest culture that values each individual including our employees! DRCC offers:
- On-going training and support;
- Full-time positions are eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan, and medical, dental, life, disability, and supplemental insurance; paid holidays, vacation and sick;
- Locations throughout Duluth, Proctor, Pike Lake, Two Harbors, Cloquet, Esko, Hermantown and the Iron Range cities of Virginia, Mt. Iron and Aurora.
The Senior Director provides program leadership and is responsible for the overall operations of seven to ten programs, ensuring quality and licensing standards are met. The Senior Director supervises and provides support, training and guidance to Program Directors; facilitates conflict resolution and fosters a team environment. The Senior Director develops and manages budgets, makes policy recommendations; and ensures agency standards for building upkeep, repairs and housekeeping are maintained.
This is a full-time benefit-eligible position, with a salary of $67,128.
Individuals must possess maturity, integrity, honesty, patience, and the ability to have fun! All applicants must:
- Have at least six years of experience working with persons with disabilities
- Have two years of supervisory experience
- Have a two-year degree (Strongly preferred: Four-year degree in a behavioral science or related field)
- Be passionate about improving the lives of others
- Be 18 years of age
- Maintain valid driver’s license with no restrictions and have working vehicle
- Be able to pass a background check
To apply, please go to Employment Opportunities on our website: drccinfo.org and click on Employment by February 19, 2021.