1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Safely operates industrial laundering machines including washers and dryers, large ironers, folders, and cart dumpers, to sort wash, dry, iron, fold, and store linens. Applies high guest service standards.
- Performs laundry services by operating industrial washers, dryers, folders, chemical dispensers, and folding machinery. Programs the machines for the type of linen being processed.
- Sorts and prioritizes incoming laundry by size, color, and outlet. Determines the makeup of all linen, how it is processed, and what machines to use.
- Inspects old and damaged goods and disposes of as necessary.
- Maintains and replaces laundering chemicals.
- Cleans Laundry area by dusting and vacuuming.
- Ability to speak basic English.
- On feet or standing 1005 of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs (65% of shift).
- Exposure to fumes/odors.
- Combination of heat from the laundry and pressing machines causes an environment that can be warm and humid.