6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Description Job Summary: Provide guest service in line with SMSC GE's culture of Purpose, Vision, and Values. Applies high guest service standards. Processes transactions pertaining to retail charges. Reconciles cash-drawer. Processes retail sales transactions. Budget/Asset Responsibilities: Maintains daily cash bank and store inventory. Responsible for handling credit cards for PCI compliance guidelines. Job Duties:
- Operates P.O.S. register system for processing retail sales transactions, gift card sales, and credit card validation using automated and manual systems.
- Prepares cash register shift reports, reconciliation , and cash counts at the end of shift.
- Monitors retail operation; provides asset protection.
- Responds to guest's questions related to merchandise sold in shop, providing guests with personal attention.
- Restocks merchandise and inventory on a daily basis.
- Assists with Retail Store merchandising.
- Maintains the order and cleanliness of Retail Shop.
- Occasional Tasks
- Collects money from feminine hygiene machines throughout the property.
- Assists in receiving merchandise, magazines, newspapers and other products from Receiving department
- Six months' sales and guest service experience.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Must have working knowledge of cash register and computer operations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.