Accounts Payable Representative
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Processes payments for Benedictine Health System facilities to ensure accurate and timely payments are made.
- Performs accounts payable work of a varied nature to provide accurate information to internal and external customers.
- Prepares and maintains necessary information for year-end processing of 1099 forms ensuring accurate information is sent to appropriate recipients within regulated timelines.
- Collects, prepares, and Maintains necessary information for sales tax filing within regulated timelines.
- Promotes the BHS Mission and Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice by bringing the Mission and Core Values into the day-to-day activities of the company.
- Performs other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned.