Mazopiya Cashier - FT 1st and 2nd Shift
Job Description Job Summary: Check out customer purchases quickly and accurately while answering customer questions in a friendly manner. Bag groceries quickly and carefully. Help maintain supplies, bring in carts, and maintain sidewalks/parking lot. Make smoothies/juices/coffees for customers. Read/follow drink recipe cards. Job Duties:
- Processes sales transactions, performs check verification and credit card validation using automated and manual systems.
- Prepares fresh drinks behind juice bar.
Monitors retail operation; provides asset protection.
- Responds to customer questions related to merchandise sold in shop, providing guests with personal attention.
- Restocks merchandise and inventory on a daily basis.
- Maintains the order and cleanliness of store. Removes snow and ice from sidewalks (seasonal). Assists with the pickup of trash in the parking lot.
- Six months' sales and guest service experience.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Must have working knowledge of cash register operations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Keying of cash register.
- Use of box cutters; climbing ladders, pushing, pulling carts/dollies.