Regional Support RN
- The Regional Support Nurse functions in the full capacity of a community clinical leader and is responsible for leading, delegating, planning, organizing, staffing, directing, analyzing and evaluating the nursing services of an assigned SNF or Housing community.
- The Regional Support Nurse is responsible for supervising assigned nursing and ancillary departments to ensure services that meet practice and quality standards.
- Ensure Benedictine policy, procedures and programs are implemented and followed.
- May be assigned roles with varying levels of leadership within housing and skilled nursing facilities.
- This position requires extended travel, may require additional hours of work on evenings and weekends outside of their normal schedule.