Quality Improvement Specialist
- Provides support to communities in quality measureable improvement processes and results which strengthen the competitive position of Benedictine in the market place.
- Participates in the orientation and ongoing support of the community QMCs.
- Supports the Benedictine measurement systems.
- Promotes Benedictine's Mission and Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice by bringing these values to life in the organization.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.