If you are looking for an opportunity to bring your administrative background to a company that offers a dynamic and healthy work environment, this is the role for you. BWBR is an award-winning design solutions firm providing architectural, interior design, and planning services. We’re a firm of mission-driven individuals who enjoy working on complex projects for organizations in the health care, higher education, high tech, recreation, office, and secure environment markets. One of the largest and oldest firms in the Midwest, we have approximately 160 employees with headquarters in Saint Paul, Minn. and additional offices in Madison, Wis. and Omaha, Neb.
Our Saint Paul office is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. We are currently working in a distributed work environment due to COVID and expect to transition back to working in the office when we can safely do so.
This role supports the administrative processes within the firm and works closely with both leadership and project team members. If you are a team player with a positive attitude, you would make a great addition to BWBR.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Create and modify contract related documents as part of a coordinated process with senior leadership, finance, and external clients and consultants.
- Draft and revise correspondence, meeting minutes, project plans, schedules, and cost estimates using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Perform general administrative duties.
- Coordinate and assist with scheduling using Microsoft Outlook.
- Assist teams with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Shared receptionist duties.
- Assist with travel arrangements as needed.
Ideal candidates will have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Advanced computer and Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability and willingness to learn new software programs.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills (including grammar and spelling), analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
- Strong ability to prioritize and complete work for multiple assignments with minimal direction.
- Minimum of three years in general office responsibilities and procedures.
BWBR also believes a healthy work culture is a culture that promotes equity, health, and wellness beyond your work. The diverse and dynamic interests of those who work here provide organized and spontaneous opportunities for social and work events. We offer a comprehensive benefits program as well as a profit sharing and 401(k) salary deferral plan. Our vibrant, professional office setting in the Infor Commons Building in downtown Saint Paul, is conveniently served by multiple bus routes and various parking options.
If interested, please apply online at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=c5959456-a6e3-4b66-a1f8-20e6ac0a45d5&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=382262&source=CC2&lang=en_US