Interior Plantscapes Lead
The Tangletown Gardens Interior Plantscapes Lead will envision, sell, and install custom horticultural décor with the Tangletown design aesthetic for commercial and residential accounts, as well as at our retail Garden Center/Shoppe. Respondsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• ● Initial and ongoing client contact- for design and interior plant care.
• ● Lead Horticultural design consultations, creations, bids, proposals and installations that include planted containers, moss/living walls, and succulent gardens. Commercial and residential clients.
• ● Interior Plant Care Technician: Water, trim, clean, fertilize and dust indoor plants and pots at assigned clients on a regular basis. Monitor Plants' health and appearance. Facilitate pest management. Order plant replacements as needed.
• ● Seek new business, client opportunities
• ● Coordination with Garden Center and Creative Director on product sourcing
• ● Assist with interior plant care, sales, and events at Garden Center/Shoppe.
• ● Assist with exterior seasonal design installations, and holiday installations.
• ● Other company priorities as needed and time permits.