Slot Floor Technician - 3rd shift (midnight-8:30am)
Provides optimum guest service in performing repairs and maintenance to slot machines and associated equipment, ensuring regulatory integrity and compliance. Participates in equipment installations, relocations and modifications.
- Responds to slot repair requests from the gaming floor, makes diagnostic assumptions to a sub-assembly level, adjusting or making repairs as needed, in a prompt, courteous and professional manner. Performs preventative maintenance on all slot equipment; cleaning and making repairs to enhance the appearance and operations of the machines and signs. Participates in all equipment installations, relocations, and modifications.
- Transports, tests and repairs equipment sub-assemblies using appropriate test equipment, as required.
- Completes all repair, compliance and tracking documentation associated with repairs and audit issues, to ensure the history of the equipment is captured. Identify and tag obsolete equipment and process for destruction.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Associates degree in electronics or related field or a combination of education and experience to equal two years in an electronic related field.
- Six months experience in repairing mechanical and electrical equipment, such as PC applications.
- Complete a minimum skills test administered by the department, to identify individual proficiency.
- The ability to communicate technical information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- Valid driver’s license may be required with a good driving record.
- Industrial Truck Driving permit may be required (forklift).