Executive Director - Benedictine Living Community Hastings
- Promotes and evidences the integration of mission and values in all areas of operational management, communications and public relations.
- Develops, updates and articulates the community vision/strategic plan in response to the needs of the community.
- Manages the selection, training, development and performance of the management team to retain a professional, motivated workforce.
- Establishes and maintains positive associate relations to position the community as the employer of choice within the community.
- Monitors all financial operations to ensure utilization of community resources in a fiscally responsible manner so as to ensure the organization’s long term sustained success in the future.
- Implements and oversees total quality management processes and principles within the community to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and assures compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Secures and/or implements necessary/required consulting contracts, Medical Director and other independent contractors.
- Participate in Benedictine sponsored activities.
- Promotes Benedictine’s Mission and Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice by bringing these values to life in the organization.