Director of Nursing - Assisted Living
- Develops and maintains policies, procedures, and activity to provide compliance with all regulations and nursing standards.
- Assists in developing, implementing and evaluating the quality assurance program, including client, family, and staff satisfaction, safety and risk management, and strategic planning.
- Develops and manages the department’s budget.
- Ensures that a staff development program is in place to meet regulatory clinical and staff needs.
- Assists in the hiring, evaluation, and counseling of the department staff.