5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
West Central Initiative (WCI) is seeking a Lending Officer to assist in managing all aspects of loan development related to the CARES Act EDA Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) Supplemental Disaster Recovery and Resiliency Award over the next two years. The position assists in administering the daily operations of this specific program and other WCI business development programs.
The Lending Officer:
- Assists small businesses in developing/revising business plans and financial projections.
- Ensures complete applications are submitted for underwriting to WCI.
- Assists in the administration primarily of the RLF and other EDA-funded RLFs.
- Advertises and markets the availability of lending programs.
- Provides technical assistance to businesses as requested.
- Processes loan applications, originating loans, and servicing loans.
- Engages in loan collection efforts.
A bachelor’s degree is preferred in business administration, finance, economic development, or a related field and minimum of three years of work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For the foreseeable future, all WCI employees are working remotely. However, building and maintaining relationships through in-person meetings is vital to this role.
For more information about the position, visit wcif.org. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or mail it to PO Box 318, Fergus Falls, MN, 56538-0318. The deadline to apply is March 7.
Apply for Lending Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly