Kimber Creek Ford Pine River, Minnesota, United States
We all know wherever you’re at, life and work is stressful. But working and living in the beautiful Brainerd lakes area you can make more money than you have ever made and enjoy daily the things that come with living in the heart of lakes country. Whether you like to fish, hunt, boat, golf, bike, ATV and snowmobile ride, enjoy great restaurants or just relax next to a campfire after a day’s work, it’s all right here in your backyard. Not only that, but there’s no traffic on your commute to work, our housing is affordable, several great school districts to choose from, and the benefits of a small town to raise your family.
Kimber Creek Ford is a family owned dealership that is experiencing exponential growth and we are looking for an individual(s) to work as a Full-Time Automotive Technician. If you are motivated, detail oriented, and enjoys working in a fun, fast-paced working environment, then we have an opportunity for you. Diesel and gas experience or trade school training are highly desirable along with diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for diagnosing and repairing problems with the engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and similar systems.
• Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
• Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers.
• Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
• Following a checklist ensuring that we examine every critical part of the vehicle.
• Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items.
• Using machine tools such as grinding machines and lathes to rebuild brakes.
• Communicate directly with our Service Advisors to provide them the knowledge on needed repairs and an estimate of time needed for completing repairs.
• Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
• Possess problem-solving and decision-making abilities
• Good knowledge of automobiles.
• Effective analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
• Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
• We offer the highest pay in the area and a comprehensive benefit plan which include medical, paid time off, short term disability, and 401K.