Inside Sales Representative
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
10 Missions Media is a youthful, fast-paced and quickly growing print and digital media company, producing established, industry-leading national business publications (Auto Service Professional, FenderBender, Modern Tire Dealer, NOLN, and Ratchet+Wrench), as well as live events, podcasts, webinars and more. Located in the Hamline Midway neighborhood of St. Paul, our modern workspace (located on public bus routes and near the Green Line) encourages collaboration and personal development among our tight-knit team.
We’re looking for an ambitious person to join our growing media company as an Inside Sales Representative. In this position, you’ll help develop customers for our award-winning and progressive B2B auto industry publications. The chosen candidate will oversee a dedicated territory and be responsible for both acquisition of new customers as well as retention of current customers.
The position is results-driven, which means we like to reward our top performers.
Compensation and Benefits
- OTE (On-Target-Earnings): $48,000+(year 1), $60,000+ (year 2), top performers make $75,000+ (base salary and uncapped commissions and bonuses)
- Employer sponsored medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off (PTO) package
- 401k eligibility (after first year of employment)
- Short workday on Fridays
- Sales: Prospecting, cold calling, and presenting the 10 Missions Media suite of products on a daily basis. Develop relationships with new and existing advertisers, promote 10 Missions Media brands, and close sales.
- Account Management: Servicing and maintaining existing clients through building rapport over the phone, email, handwritten cards, etc.
- Administration & Reporting: Diligently update all activity with prospects and customers each day in the company CRM system. Manage pipeline activity and personal campaign performance within assigned territory. Participate in weekly sales meetings and one-on-one manager meetings.
- No travel necessary
The ideal candidate:
- Has a great attitude
- Has the “hunter” track record of consistently over-performing sales quota
- Has a team oriented, self driven, take-ownership attitude
- Is tenacious and persistent
- Is ambitious, energetic, and passionate about sales
- Has excellent verbal communication skills
- Has strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Has the ability to multitask
- Is well-versed in phone etiquette and customer service
- Must be computer proficient
- Has a background in sales/telesales (not required)
- Must be local (Twin Cities area)
Check out these links for more information:
We’re proud of how far we’ve come, but we’re looking to grow even stronger.