Plekkenpol Builders is seeking experienced, qualified individual(s) to join our sales team. We offer a generous pay schedule, excellent benefits and established systems and training to aid in your success.
- Meet with prospective clients; determine their needs, wants and budget
- Inspect existing home, take photos and measurements, monitor progress thru the entire remodeling process
- Estimate material, labor and subcontractor costs; provide plan details
- Prepare comprehensive specifications for project presentation and close the sale
- Assist with selections and/or refer client to showrooms or an interior designer
- Provide a complete project folder for production; collaborate with team members
- Prepare timely itemized change orders and invoices; collect all contract payments
- Communicate with client and production supervisor thru completion
- Participate in tradeshows, open houses and other networking events
- Engage in industry related continuing education opportunities
- Residential remodeling sales, estimating and/or design history preferred
- Construction education or degree desired
- Knowledge of current residential construction methods and codes
- Knowledge of how existing structures and components affect space planning options
- Space planning and design skills
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plekkenpol Builders, Inc. is celebrating 50 years in business! We are a full service design-build residential remodeling company that has served the Twin Cities since 1970. Attentive customer service, expert craftsmanship and attention to detail have earned us our reputation as a leader in the remodeling industry.
Visit www.plekkenpol.com for more information on Plekkenpol Builders and to see that “The Difference is in the Details.”