Laundry & Dry Cleaning Courier
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Responsible for driving SMSC-owned vehicle to perform pick-up and delivery of uniforms and linen from Gaming Enterprise departments and non-gaming businesses and departments. Will help out with laundry and dry cleaning duties when not driving.
- Responsible for operation of SMSC-owned vehicle according to applicable motor vehicle regulations, SMSC and/or department policy and auto insurance guidelines. Driving is an essential function of this job. Employees must adhere to the driving standards determined by the SMSC.
- Load and unload vehicles as required and verify accuracy of deliveries and pick-ups. Responsible for the safe transportation of SMSC and Gaming Enterprise assets including all casino uniforms, linen from hotel and banquets, and uniforms and linen from non-gaming businesses and departments.
- Prepare and maintain all courier paperwork including pick-up and delivery logs for documentation of duties performed. Responsible for weighing all the clean linen that leaves the building and posting it to the correct outlet.
- Maintain all equipment associated with delivery and pick-up including carts.
- Interface with management on a daily basis regarding service quality and issues of customer satisfaction.
- Assists with laundry and dry cleaning on tasks such as sorting and folding.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license is required with good driving record.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Basic math and keyboarding skills
- On feet or standing 60% of shift.
- Work outdoors and indoors.
- Must be able to lift 65 lbs.
- Combination of heat from the laundry, dry cleaning and stream pressing machines causes an environment that can be warm and humid.