6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
NeighborWorks Home Partners is seeking an organized and customer-centric full time Lending Coordinator to our join our growing organization.
Under the supervision of the Community Lending Manager, the Lending Coordinator is the critical first point of contact for customers within the lending department. This role provides general administrative support to the group, including document collection, reporting, database management, as well as pre and post-closing file review to ensure all customer files are complete and accurate. Additionally, the Lending Coordinator is responsible for creating and updating new loan files in the CRM and loan origination software.
You want to lead the way for our lending customers to have a fantastic customer experience. You are highly organized and love seeing a complete and accurate loan file. Finally, you are resourceful and feel comfortable with evolving technology. We are excited to train the right individual looking to develop a career in the lending industry, but we are looking for a few critical skills!
- Understands the mortgage industry.
- Customer focused, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse community, work well under pressure on deadline and adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to proficiently learn new software applications.
- Detail-orientated, with a passion to learn new skills and techniques to promote efficiency and successful customer and process outcomes.
- Flexible, with the ability to manage multiple tasks in high volume work environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse community and a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Experience in the mortgage industry including loan flow processes from application to closing including file structure and loan documentation requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Calyx Point or other mortgage software.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Passion for the mission of the organization.
- Fluency in two or more languages (including English).
Physical and Schedule Requirements
- Primarily a seated, computer-centric position.
- Ability to work remotely and in NWHP office locations.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the assigned and essential functions.
Salary range anticipated $21-24 per hour, depending on qualifications. At NeighborWorks Home Partners, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental and life and disability insurance, employer paid accident, identify theft coverage and retirement contributions. A generous paid time off program which includes eleven holidays and standard 38-hour work-week creates a fantastic opportunity for work life balance.
NeighborWorks Home Partners empowers individuals and communities by helping people buy, fix, and keep their homes. We strengthen neighborhoods in St. Paul and surrounding communities through high-quality homebuyer education and counseling, home improvement lending and down payment assistance, foreclosure prevention services and the redevelopment of neglected properties and vacant lots to provide high-quality, safe, and sustainable housing. For nearly 40 years, we have supported thousands of families in achieving their dream of homeownership.
For more information, visit: https://nwhomepartners.org/about/what-we-do/ NeighborWorks Home Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please visit our website at https://nwhomepartners.org/about/careers/ and select the Lending Coordinator role. Please submit your interest via website. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis beginning April 1, 2021.
Disclaimer: The above statements may be abbreviated and are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. NeighborWorks Home Partners reserves the right to change or modify such duties, as required. A complete job description is available on our website.