Outside Services Assistant - Meadows Golf Course
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The SMSC and SMSC Gaming Enterprise are collectively the largest employer in Scott County. Our government and enterprises are places where talented and committed people find meaningful work. From an organics recycling facility and tribal garden to golf courses, casino hotels, a water bottling facility and the tribal government, the SMSC's enterprises offer career opportunities for people with all types of skill sets. Our culture creates Minnesota careers that are exciting, rewarding, and inspiring.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as an Outside Services Assistant at the Meadows Golf Course. You will greet guests with loading and unloading equipment into carts and clean guests’ golf clubs.
This is a part time summer (seasonal) position working approximately 20 hours a week. You could start as early as 7:00 am; and end as late as 5:00 pm. You must be available to work weekends.
What you can expect:
• Greet and assist guests in a respectful and helpful manner; help load and unload equipment
• Maintain carts, ensuring at the end of the day all carts are gassed up; clean and parked with keys removed
• Clean guests golf clubs when requested
• Ensure an adequate supply of range balls are available for the guest.
• Retrieve driving range baskets and balls, maintain and clean the equipment
Monday - Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Hiring Rate or Hiring Range
Salary Based on Qualifications
What you need to have:
• High school diploma or GED
• Excellent guest service and communication skills with a positive attitude
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Ability to work outdoors, be on your feet 95% of the time and able to lift up to 50 lbs
Join a fun team and build camaraderie with your fellow team members, that will help you be very successful and love your job.