Event Bartenders - $10.08/hr + Tips + $300 Hiring Bonus
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Lights! Camera! Entertainment! Be part of our event team! We can give you a fun filled atmosphere and you make great tips while having fun!
Apply today and see what all the fun is about!
Applies high guest service standards. Responsible for preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, collecting cash or tabulating drinks served, maintaining proper stock levels at bar and ensure cleanliness of work area.
Handles amounts of cash, coin, and cash-equivalent under close supervision.
- Takes guest drink orders, prepares and serves drinks according to recipes and procedures approved by Management. Operates P.O.S. system to process F & B charges. Handles cash, checks, currency, credit cards, gift certificates, complimentaries, and tips. Operates credit card validation (automated and manual) equipment.
- Sets up and stocks the bar prior to opening. Prepares garnishes and requests supplies as needed.
- Maintains and cleans bar area and equipment and locks up according to prescribed procedures.
- Assists Bar Back or dish/kitchen staff in maintaining & organizing glassware and bar supplies.
- Observe all responsible alcohol service guidelines. Prohibit the sale of any alcoholic beverage to any underage or intoxicated guests per established procedures.
- Interacts with guests to ensure exceptional guest service and resolution of guest complaints. Answers guests' questions and provides casino information.
Days TBD - based on business needs Hiring Rate or Hiring Range $10.08 / hr plus tips Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Any combination of bartending experience and/or bartending education to equal one year. Or, internal team member with successful completion of bartender training period.
- Ability to work a varying schedule.
- Knowledge of point of sales systems a plus.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Alcohol Awareness rules and regulations.
- On feet or standing 98% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.