The SMSC and SMSC Gaming Enterprise are collectively the largest employer in Scott County. Our government and enterprises are places where talented and committed people find meaningful work. From an organics recycling facility and tribal garden to golf courses, casino hotels, a water bottling facility and the tribal government, the SMSC's enterprises offer career opportunities for people with all types of skill sets. Our culture creates Minnesota careers that are exciting, rewarding, and inspiring.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Laundry Supervisor in our Laundry facility. As the manager you will work with the team to train, mentor and meet all the cleaning standards. You will ensure all linens for the Gaming Operations and SMSC outlets are processed and delivered daily.
What you can expect:
• Schedule employees according to the needs of the business.
• Provide ongoing training and development to each of your employees, assuring all policies and procedures are communicated and followed. Responsible for performance management, hiring and corrective action when necessary.
• Will give work direction and assignments to staff and over see that all safety measures are being enforced
• Perform laundry duties with your staff including wash, dry and fold, as well as operate the equipment
• Provide inventory control for Hotel and SMSC outlets
• Coordinate with Hotel Housekeeping on prioritizing and processing new linens
Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday
Hiring Rate or Hiring Range
Salary Based on Qualifications
What you need to have:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• A total of 3 years’ experience with supervisory OR industrial laundry experience
• REQUIRED to have a valid driver’s license with a clean record
• Will work inside all the time, on your feet or standing 95%; ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Must have basic computer skills
Join a fun team and build camaraderie with your fellow team members, that will help you be very successful and love your job.