Production/Assistant Quality Assurance Specialist
Performs a variety of production duties, such as tending and monitoring machines, handling product, visual sorting or inspection, lifting, and stacking.
Do you have an aptitude and interest in mechanics and how things work? Or want to be part a fast paced, fun environment? If so, we want to talk to you!
What you can expect:
• Maintain sufficient levels of supplies to ensure continuous flow of product.
• Conducts quality control; inspects for bottle clarity, label attachment, cap covering, etc.
• Learn and be part of the important quality assurance process
• Fixes jams along the production line
• Lifts boxed water onto pallets
• May assist with minor equipment repairs, cleaning warehouse space and equipment, and moving pallets
• Flexibility in schedules
• This can be a physical job, with standing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs regularly
What we have to offer (to full and part time team members):
• Medical, dental and vision plans
• Access to our own health, vision, and dental clinics
• Reduced copays on most prescriptions at the SMSC pharmacy
• Basic term life insurance and short-term disability insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
• Discounted gym membership at Dakotah Sport and Fitness
• Child care discounts at Playworks
• Tuition reimbursement
• Free transportation from Minneapolis and St. Paul for team members
• Please apply online at: https://shakopeedakota.org/careers
What you need to have:
• Join a fun team, a sense of humor and the ability to build camaraderie will help you be very successful and love your job
• Have worked in a warehouse/assembly environment previously
• Minimal mechanical aptitude
• Technical aptitude will be expected (MS Word and Excel)
• Industrial Truck Driving permit required (forklift) OR we can certify you onsite, within a 90 day period.