HVAC&R Technician, Wed.-Sat. 7pm-5:30am
Completes service, installation, and preventative maintenance of commercial and residential HVAC & R, laundry, and kitchen equipment.
- Installs, performs service, repairs, and performs preventative maintenance of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration systems (HVAC & R), laundry and wardrobe equipment, pool and spa, kitchen equipment, and other related equipment.
- Communicates all necessary information pertaining to HVAC & R and related systems to Supervisor or Shift Manager.
- Monitors building temperatures and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Responds to and assists in all building, equipment, or systems emergency situations involving the Engineering and Maintenance department.
- Maintains tools, equipment, and work area.
- Operates fire and life safety systems and related equipment.
- A combination of education and experience to equal 3 years in HVAC & R or related discipline.
- Basic knowledge of computer keyboard for simple data entry or information retrieval.
- Valid driver's license may be required with a good driving record.
- Industrial Truck Driving permit may be required (forklift).
- On feet or standing 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Exposure to fumes and outdoor/indoor weather conditions.