Front Office Supervisor - Overnight/$300 Hiring Bonus
Supervises front office team members and front desk while applying high guest service standards to ensure a pleasant guest experience and efficient operations within fast-paced, high-volume environment. Issues disciplinary actions and terminates team members when warranted. Keeps current with all casino and hotel promotions. Helps to maintain and enhance a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for guests and team members. Ensures cleanliness, organization and safe conditions of hotel, lobby, and hotel storage areas. Conducts nightly hotel audit and generates reports designed to provide information to other departments.
- May be responsible for a minimum of $500 in currency and coins for the house bank.
- Responsible for coupons and complimentaries to equal $1,500.
- Supervises daily functions and assigns tasks to team members. Promotes Club Mystic. Provides guidance and direction to team members, including setting performance standards and ensuring quality guest service. Schedules team members based on hotel forecasts and business levels to ensure coverage.
- Interviews, selects, hires, and promotes team members. This includes team member training and development. Completes performance appraisals on team members. Issues disciplinary actions and terminates team members when warranted.
- Resolves guest issues and concerns. Has authority to compensate guests when appropriate. Greets and assists in the coordination of hotel bus groups, hotel group conventions, Community members, Platinum Elite guests, VIP's and entertainers. Handles hotel-excluded guests.
- Utilizes the software systems to properly access reservations, guest and group accounts, and room availability; redeems/reissues promotional coupons, complimentaries, and related information. Audits and scans VIP comp tickets for rooms, food and beverage, movies/games and upgrades. Approves and issues comp coupons. Posts charges and collects payments for all restaurants, gift shop, spa and golf course.
- Computes group billing, payments, and adjustments. Approves and reconciles team coupon banks.
- Any combination of education and/or leadership/training experience in hospitality or guest servcie environment to equal two years.
- Ability to speak, write and read English clearly.
- Ability to communicate with diverse population.
- Proficient in word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, database and electronic software.
- Ability to type 35 words per minute
- Ability to pass basic math test
- CPR certified or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment
- Preferred prior experience in a gaming environment.
- On feet or standing 95% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.