PROGRAM EVALUATION SPECIALIST
Twin Cities PBS (TPT), one of America’s premier public media organizations, is seeking a program evaluation specialist. As a multi-media organization we’re able to reach our communities in new ways, sharing stories that inspire, inform, connect and engage with more people than ever before. Our program evaluation specialist will focus on collecting evaluative feedback, analyzing and writing reports on the impact of grant-funded projects, and sharing that information with sponsors, partners and the communities with which TPT collaborates and serves.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Collaborate with revenue-generating teams to craft evaluation strategies that provide research-based feedback that supports proposals and funding opportunities.
- Serve as TPT’s impact lead on funded projects as assigned by working with the project team to prepare project’s impact goals, work plan, implementation, and writing impact reports.
- Provide expertise and assistance to external organizations who are included in TPT’s projects on impact-related work as articulated in the project proposal.
- In partnership with the Senior Management Team (SMT) and key Revenue and Content Leaders, partner around research studies conducted by other institutions that affect the communities we serve, audience engagement and impact insights that support a variety of organizational initiatives.
- Analyze trends and provide reporting that helps TPT amplify our impact and reach to the communities we serve.
- Utilize existing PBS-supported audience reporting to compare and augment TPT impact reporting.
- Update and support our internal organizational impact tracker system to measure the impact and effect of TPT’s work and train key positions to update accordingly.
- Collaborate with Chief Content Officer, content team leaders, and external researchers when necessary to design and implement qualitative and quantitative summative research studies on audience impact.
- Regularly report evaluation results that can be shared with funders, staff and community partners.
- Provide other assistance to content teams as assigned.
- 3+ years proven experience in qualitative and quantitative research, program evaluation and analytics
- Knowledge of digital media data and analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Exceptional detail orientation and data integrity with specific attention to accuracy and quality service in a fast-paced, multi-client setting a must!
- Ability to work with multiple software programs.
- Experienced in data analysis, including qualitative and quantitative data.
- Exceptional communicator, with the ability to translate complex numbers and large qualitative data sets into powerful stories that motivate people to action.
- Successful experience with multimodal research strategies, including but not limited to video and audio data collection, community-led and participatory research, focus groups, survey design, and other creative, engaging research approaches.
To learn more or to apply, please go to TPT.org/careers/job-openings and click the “Apply for Jobs” button.
Twin Cities PBS is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Veteran and Disability employer, and are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.