Office Manager Assistant
The Office of Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison is seeking an Office Manager Assistant to provide support to the Office Managers on office administration and facility related activities.
- Support check and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare reports related to performance output
- Prepare onboarding packages and offices for new employees
- Track building maintenance issues
- Track security keys and cards
- Maintain supplies in conference rooms
- Schedule meetings as requested by Office Mangers
- Schedule WebEx Meetings as requested by staff
- Coordinate supply inventory orders and other assets
- Escort Vendors when onsite
- Complete special projects as assigned by Office Managers
Why Work for Us
The Office of Attorney General Keith Ellison — one of Minnesota’s largest public law offices — has a clear mission: we help Minnesotans afford their lives and live with dignity and respect. We are a dynamic group of dedicated people who could all work elsewhere but choose public service as a calling, and we are actively building an internal culture that supports that calling. We invite you to apply to be part of the team that helps recruit, support and train dedicated attorneys, legal assistants, investigators, and other staff, all focused on helping Minnesotans.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and interact effectively and professionally with others
- Ability to organize, prioritize and maintain confidentiality
- Previous experience working in an office providing administrative support to multiple people.
Applications: You may express interest in this position by submitting a cover letter and resume that includes your relevant experience by April 19, 2021, to:
Office of the Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison
Attn: June Walsh
75 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Suite 102
St. Paul, MN 55155
We offer a great benefits package! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
Public service with this office may qualify applicants to have part of their student loans forgiven under a federal student loan forgiveness program for state government employees. (Visit www.studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service for more information.)
Note: The Attorney General’s Office greatly encourages, celebrates and values diversity. It is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or military status. If you need reasonable accommodation for a disability, please call June Walsh at (651) 757-1199 or (800) 627-3529 (Minnesota Relay).