Order Entry Coordinator
Order Entry Coordinator Ideal Candidate Profile
QTS is currently seeking an energetic, responsive and well-organized full-time Order Entry Coordinator who will be responsible for the daily customer order entries into the computer system. This position will help with order processing of existing products and product line extensions, inventory, production scheduling, and quality requirements.
Order Entry Coordinator Job Summary
- Receive in documents and enter data into the ERP system or other database systems.
- Update data in all systems.
- Assist engineers, buyers, production, shipping, finance, and sales with customer requests, requirements, and priorities.
- Generate production job packets - sales orders, jobs, and appropriate documents.
- Review customer purchase order contracts.
- Coordinate and deliver required documentation to the customer and obtain customer approvals.
- Assist the Sales Director with obtaining quote information, creating, and delivering quotes.
- Assist other customer service positions with keeping customer profile information current, updating the revenue outlook, and inventory activities.
- Support and comply with the company Quality System, ISO, and medical device requirements.
- Complete all other work duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment.
Order Entry Coordinator Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma, Bachelors in related field preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in data entry.
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Clear, effective communication skills (verbal and writing).
- Previous experience with an ERP system software.
- Previous experience with an MRP system software.
- Experience with Epicor software is desired.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.