Casino Audit Manager
Responsible for the overall management for the casino audit department, devises and implements casino audit procedures, forms, reconciliation, variance reporting and follow up. Selects, schedules, directs, supervises, trains, and develops the casino audit team. Ensures all revenue generated by slots, blackjack, ATRs, bingo and pull tabs is properly recorded, reconciled and documented. Responsible for month end processes for gaming revenue. Develops and ensures compliance to department policies and procedures in accordance with gaming regulations and minimum internal control standards.
Prepares and monitors department budget. Reviews monthly statements and explains variances. Responsible for overall gaming related revenue transactions.
- Responsible for all gaming revenue related audits for both Mystic Lake and Little Six Casino including but not limited to: cash drop, TITO drop, Bingo, Pull tabs, ePromo, Progressives, Key Logs, Jackpot/Fill slips, TITO cage, Blackjack, coupons, ATRs, and MVT. Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of all gaming related audits and income journals. Responsible for the month end process and reporting of gaming revenue.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Casino Audit checklists and procedures. Responsible for Casino Audit Error Logs and for the accuracy with the signature control system.
- Responsible for the development of the casino audit team including but not limited to: interviewing, selecting, hiring, promoting, motivating, and directing team members. This includes team member training, development and discipline. Completes performance appraisals on direct reports. Instructs department staff on new and current Enterprise policies, department procedures, gaming regulations, Minimum Internal Control Standards, and the System of Internal Controls.
- Verifies and investigates variances related to gaming revenue. Reviews the activities and operations of the Casino Audit department with the Director of Casino Finance.
- Combination of post-secondary education and experience to equal seven years in a casino environment or related field with at least three years supervisory/management experience.
- Knowledge of Title 31 requirements including CTR, SAR ocumentation, processing and related regulations (Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail and database software.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.