Videographer & Sr. Multimedia Designer
Job Description Job Summary: Easily moving between print, digital and video executions, the Senior Graphic & Multimedia Designer works in a fast-paced environment to develop concepts and campaigns for multiple departments for use across various mediums, with an emphasis on digital and video executions. Collaborates with Creative Manager and internal clients to clearly convey multimedia concepts that will inspire consumers to act. In addition, this role will be responsible for creating layouts and templates to be used for ongoing jobs by the creative team. Must be able to clearly articulate ideas and present ideas to multiple audiences. Job Duties:
- Translate high-level ideas that originate from multiple internal clients into compelling marketing assets.
- Attend strategic meetings to gain an understanding of ideas and goals in order to brainstorm creative ideas and concepts. Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to formulate creative strategy and develop campaigns.
- Oversee and provide direction on creative content to ensure it is consistently on-brand and optimized for user experiences across multiple mediums such as web, mobile, social, email, video, A/V, print and other applicable channels.
- Produce and edit video for Mystic Lake, Little Six and Mystic Lake Center, with full responsibility for video creation from location, setup, shoot, edit and post production.
- Produce digital media including 3D animation and graphic web design.
- Create digital video as required for social media placement, web and streaming purposes. Works with members of the marketing team and clients to develop timely and relevant content. Research material for production, conduct research including personal interviews to obtain information necessary to plan story lines.
- Exercise independent judgment in the editing and production of material.
- Digital photography as required for digital and print. Manage photo-shoots and work with account services team to articulate the style and direction necessary for photos intended for use in digital and print projects.
- Coordinate digital media placement, including managing digital media storage, retrieval, and delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, computer animation, or related field of study.
- Six years of experience including HD production/post production/photography and graphic design.
- Experience with DSLR and HD photography.
- Proven ability to self-manage work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Macintosh operating systems and related software, including Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro and After Effects, Cinema 4D, HTML, and Microsoft Office.
- Driven, confident and detail-oriented creative with a passion for emerging media, video and social media trends
- Ability to manage changing requirements as well as multiple overlapping projects at one time
- Strong ability to analyze and make thoughtful recommendations based on campaign objectives and marketing performance