Automated CNC Tool Manufacturer/Programmer
Automated CNC Tool Manufacturer/Programmers
Tolerance Tool, Inc., an innovative mold manufacturer in North St Paul MN, has openings for Automated CNC Tool Manufacturer/Programmer. We are looking for individuals that are self-motivated and are committed to meeting the demands of todays Automated Mold Manufacturing. We strive to maintain a clean, safe environment that allows for continuous individual growth.
We offer a great pay and benefits package ($51,480 - $88,920).
Easy access from Eastern Twin City suburbs.
- CAD/CAM Programming of CNC vertical mills using the latest Software technology.
- Setting up tooling and workpiece to be machined.
- Working as a team to develop and maintain machining processes.
- Inspecting your work with CNC CMM’s and manual inspection equipment.
- Cross training opportunities in Design, EDM machining, Electrode Design and Manufacture, and Surface Grinding.
- Will train capable motivated candidates.
Beneficial skill set:
- 2-year degree from technical school in CNC Programming and Machining.
- SolidWorks, Cimatron, or ProE software experience a plus.
- Experience in a mold manufacturing setting.
- Ability to recognize and apply new machining techniques and processes.
- Strong math and reasoning skills.
- Experience with common forms of inspection equipment and appreciation of close tolerance manufacturing.