- Innovative mold manufacturer seeking CNC Programmers/Operators. Responsibilities to include:
- Supporting and leading machining operations within their assigned work cells.
- Maintaining and developing machining processes on vertical machining centers.
- Using, understanding and operating all inspection equipment.
- Troubleshooting machining problems and initiate repairs.
- Writing and modifying programs for CNC machines.
- Performing other duties, as assigned, necessary to meet production needs.
- 2-year degree from technical school in CNC Programming and Machining
- Ability to read code/machine language and use basic math, geometry and trigonometry.
- Experience with operating all forms of inspection equipment.
Apply for CNC Machinist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly