Sr. Accountant - Finance
Job Description Job Summary: Perform all related accounting functions required to maintain the general ledger in compliance with company policy and procedure. Accounts Receivable processes including monthly billing, journal entries, and payment applications. Reconcile various financial accounts. Evaluate workflow processes and procedures to develop, recommend and implement procedural and system changes to increase accuracy and efficiencies. Coordinate month-end and year-end closing activities to ensure timely reporting as well as assist with yearly audits. Oversee fixed asset tracking and reconciliations including monthly depreciation Assist various departments in the annual budget process. Prepare ad hoc reporting and perform special projects as requested. Job Duties:
- Journal Entries
- Account ReconciliationsAccounts Receivable duties
- Fixed Asset duties
- Reviewing and analysis of financial information, evaluating and assisting in procedural and software changes.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Combination of post-secondary education and experience to equal five years in business or related field.
- Experience with Great Plains Accounting software preferred.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Proficiency in Tableau or similar data visualization software.
- Excellent technical accounting skills.
- Analytical and detailed oriented background.