Sr. Multimedia Marketing Specialist
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Job Description Job Summary: The Senior Multimedia Marketing Specialist supports the marketing and communication needs of the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community's (SMSC) Tribal Operations, internal departments, and enterprises. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for helping to lead and set standards for the entire multimedia function within the Marketing Department. They will assist the Marketing Manager with planning projects and coordinating resources to develop engaging and dynamic digital media. This includes working directly with clients to understand their goals, outlining a vision for projects, ensuring the creative approach is appropriate for the audience, and aligning teams to that vision. Projects can include but aren't limited to product photography, promotional videos, digital display ads, and livestream production. This role will serve as the lead producer in a fast-paced environment working on high-priority projects with limited direction while mentoring and providing guidance on craft and skill to the other multimedia team members. The Senior Multimedia Marketing Specialist brings a depth of experience and knowledge of production best practices to help elevate the creativity and efficiency of the team. They are passionate about storytelling and able to identify and draw those stories out from those they interact with. About the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community: The Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community is a federally recognized, sovereign Dakota tribal government located southwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul. Following a Dakota tradition of generosity, the SMSC is one of the top philanthropists in Minnesota and is the largest contributor to other tribal governments and causes across the country. It is a strong community partner and a leader in protecting and restoring natural resources. The SMSC's government, Gaming Enterprise, and various other enterprises are collectively the largest employer in Scott County and attract millions of visitors to the region. Job Duites:
- Provide functional expertise on video projects with full responsibility for; ideation, script input, storyboarding, location scouting, coordinating resources, setup, shooting, and post-production.
- Manage photo shoots from concept to delivery. Work directly with clients to articulate the appropriate style and direction for the photos intended use in print and/or digital projects.
- Produce complex digital media including; animation, motion graphics, and digital displays.
- Sets the creative and quality standards for the rest of the team, reviewing their work and providing feedback to elevate the work.
- Lead project planning and resource coordination efforts for the team.
- Manage the library of final digital assets, identifying and initiating any updates.
- Research and recommend equipment, technology, and processes used by the team.
- Leads production for all livestreaming events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist in support of SMSC enterprise-wide events.
- Bachelor's degree in broadcast, video production, graphic design or related field (two-year degree acceptable with ten or more years of experience).
- +8 years of professional experience with videography, photography, and motion graphics.
- Creative portfolio showcasing photography, videography, and motion graphics.
- Mastery with DSLR and HD video shoots (lighting, composition, posing, capturing).
- Expertise with Mac OS and Adobe CC Suite with an emphasis on Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 (TEAMS, Outlook, Word, Excel) and experience with Asana, Robohead, or other project management applications.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work both independently and collegially with staff of all levels and from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- Prior management/team lead experience is preferred.
- Drone certification is a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team at various times of day or night, as well as some weekends and holidays as the business dictates.
- Ability to self-manage schedule and handle multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Ability to communicate and interact with a wide range of individuals internally and externally.
- Must possess expert video production techniques and the ability to coach others.