2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Under the supervision of the Assistant Golf Course Superintendent, performs routine manual labor involved in golf course maintenance.
- Operates mowers and trimmers in trimming greens, aprons, tees, around trees, fence lines, banks and hillsides; edges cart paths; edges, rakes and maintains sand bunkers.
- Sets tee markers and cups on greens daily; maintains ball washers; replaces tee towels and flags when needed; removes debris; sands and seeds tee and drop area divots.
- Maintains fuel and fluid levels for all types of equipment on a daily basis; reports equipment problems or failure to the Equipment Supervisor immediately.
- Waters and fertilizes tees, greens and fairways.
- Under the direction of the Assistant Golf Course Superintendent, marks the course for cart control; moves cart control barriers and replaces worn or lost ropes and signs; and may mark hazard and drop areas.
- Helps in project work; assists in the construction of new greens, tees and fairways; grades and prepares soil base; lays sod; and seeds tees, greens and fairways.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A minimum of six months of grounds keeping work experience which includes the safe operation of mowers, trimmers, and similar equipment.
- Working knowledge of and ability to use hand and power tools and equipment.
- Ability to operate trucks and light motorized equipment.
- Must possess a valid Minnesota driver's license and have a good driving record.
- Ability to perform and/or manage multiple tasks and priorities.