Construction Demolition Laborer
Clean Response puts people's lives back together. After a property has suffered damage from a fire, flood or similar tragedy, our team helps the property owner recover by cleaning up, drying gout, and rebuilding.
We are seeking full-time, motivated and reliable laborers who can contribute their talent to our Saint Paul, MN location. In order to provide victims of disaster with immediate restoration services and outstanding customer service, it is important to have only the best, most dependable employees who have great attitudes and flexible schedules.
As a Demolition Laborer you will be training with our experienced team to learn all the skills you will need to succeed. You will be required to drive and to be available when your team is scheduled for an On-call week that includes NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS every 5-6 weeks rotation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining all equipment on a daily basis (this includes cleaning, repairing and checking in/out)
- Completing inventory for supplies needed in warehouse
- Responsible for getting equipment and supplies ready for emergency jobs
- Point person for facility needs such as repairs, maintenance and cleaning
- General labor, as assigned on job sites including emergency projects
- Assist in dry down procedures and mold remediation in residential and commercial settings
- Ability to perform manual and physical labor (job requires heavy lifting)
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record (DMV)
- Available to work overtime and respond to emergency situations
- Willingness to work overtime and work flexible hours as needed
- Demonstrated ability to run production
- Able to use hand tools and electric tools safely and effectively
- Able to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally
- Experience in restoration industry with solid skills is highly preferred but will train
NOTE: must pass a drug screen and criminal background check - required
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regards to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including child birth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement ( based on plan requirements )
- Company paid mobile phone