Lawn Crew Member
Peterson Lawn Services is seeking a dependable self-motivator to join our fast-paced mow crew.
To be considered, you must be able to handle the physicality of our work; this includes enduring humid weather conditions and doing a lot of extensive walking.
At least one year of professional lawn care experience is preferred, but it is not required. Crews are trained to use the following equipment: walk-behind mowers; X-mark machines; riding mowers; leaf blowers and weed whippers.
- Mowing turf, weed whipping edges, then leaf-blowing residual grass clippings
- Sharpening equipment blades to ensure a high quality cut every time
- Providing excellent customer service; be receptive to client concerns, and notify office if any issues arise on site
- Working together as a team to complete exceptional work
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. and operate lawn equipment (candidates without experience will receive training)
- Must be able to work 40+ hours/week, including Saturdays if necessary (due to weather or during especially busy times of season)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must possess valid, non-restrictive MN Driver's License (with CLEAN driving record) and is willing to obtain a MN DOT Health card
- Professional lawn care experience is preferred, but not required
- Spanish proficiency is a plus
**PART-TIME WORK ALSO AVAILABLE
**CALL LIZ FOR DETAILS @ 952-252-3301
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour starting wage
Apply for Lawn Crew Member
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly