High Rise Window Cleaner and Equipment Operator
High Rise Window Cleaner
Columbia Building Services is seeking multi-talented high rise window cleaners to join our window washing team. Those with mechanical and machine operation skills are invited to apply. This position is full time and year-round, requiring approximately 40 hours per week with standard hours of 7:00AM to 3:30PM.
• $26.20 - $28.20 an hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
Full Job Description
• Window Cleaning, 1 year (Required)
• Chair, 1 year (Preferred)
• Boom Lift, 1 year (Required)
• United States (Required)
What you can expect:
• Union/prevailing wages and benefits with potential for pay above union scale.
• Potential for $1,000+ per quarter in incentives.
• $1000 signing bonus.
• The added experience and challenge of working on the tallest buildings in the Twin
• An efficient and hands-on management team.
• Year-round employment.
• With no experience: $17.00/hour with expedient advancement (raise after 90-day
probationary period, scheduled raises, annual raises, etc.)
• Chair, boom and/or deck work - at least one of the three, we will train the rest.
Motor vehicle and criminal background check. Drug screenings as needed.
Columbia Building Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, gender identity, creed,
ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, color, religion, national origin,
status with regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, individuals with disabilities or
any characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
• Monday to Friday
• Bonus pay
• Signing bonus